Why landfill matters
And how syr address these concerns
Australia creates 48 million tons of waste each year
Average Waste Creates Per Person
Australian Bureau of Statistics, the average Australian creates just over 2,000kgs of waste each year. Each household spends $1,266 on goods purchased but were never used.
The average household in Australia produces 1.5 tonne of waste in a year.
If you recycled absolutely everything you could in your bin, you could power a TV for 5,000 hours.
The mst can be used on a multitude of surfaces.
Requires very small amount of chemical yet cleans more effectively
ONE MST pad cleans the same surface area as 30 blue rolls
AND ONCE USED, BLUE ROLL CAN NOT BE RECYCLED
In addition to supporting waste control it also affords huge cost savings
And is interchange compatible for high level cleaning
Over 2 year period
Blue roll vs MST
- One use only
- dispensing waste
- 780 rolls – 390 rolls used per year
- high volume of chemical use
- 93600 metres of roll to landfill
– cannot be recycled
(That’s enough to completely cover 3 fooTball pitches)
- One tool which can be recycled at end of life
- 18 washable pads – lifespan of 6 weeks
- Minimal chemical use
- minimal waste
One lts bucket has a lifespan equivalent to four conventional buckets
And one lts bucket will reduce overall virgin plastic required for manufacturing by 68% over it’s lifetime. This saving equates to 8KG Of virgin plastic not being required for every lts sold.
One year of production
Wringer bucket standard competitor production
- 2% – 4 % production waste due to poor manufacturing
- 2 tonnes of plastic waste created
- 60% plastic waste exported to other countries, with 90% exported waste going straight to landfill
Standard LTS & LTS-R SYR Production
- Manufactured in the UK
- 1-2% production waste due to improved tool and manufacturing
- Over 1 metric tonne of waste immediately recycled
- 0% plastic waste exported to other countries
- All waste from our LTS production is fed back into manufacturing
SYRSORB = LANDFILL REDUCTION
MADE FROM LANDFILL CUT-OFF
100% ABSORBENT FROM NEW
BETTER PICK UP AND RELEASE OF DIRT THAN COTTON
NON WOVEN SPUN LACE MATERIAL
In 1985 the switch was made into manufacturing, influenced by the company’s service roots in cleaning.